Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Coming Events

So what's up next?

- A fundraiser...an event to create more awareness in the community, and to get the place going financially.  And, most likely, it will not be the only fundraiser.  I've already got some ideas as to what businesses to approach in the neighborhood about collaborating.

- looking at properties - what will have the square footage to support both a bookstore and cafe?  where is the most effective location?

- business plan (which I'm in the middle of) - getting it out there to the other business partner, which I've been procrastinating with - so I've scheduled it into Wednesday.

- assembling a team of people, and giving assignments

-  and most importantly, coming up with a name.  I've been using Good Reading Books, but think that there's a better name to use.  Feel free to make any suggestions.

No comments: