Friday, July 27, 2007

Possibilities, Possibilities...

I sat down and made progress creating a calendar for putting this whole thing together...as some of my friends may know, I recently embraced the magic of the Palm Pilot daily planner, which has enabled me to get about twice as much done as improvising.  So, along in the same vein, I've embraced the chi of iCal by assigning days for different tasks.  Given my predeliction for being overambitious with waht I want to get done at any given time, it has emerged as a great way to keep sane and be able to make progress and planning without becoming overwhelmed - especially in regards to discovering when and where you have free time to get things done.  As a result, I have planned out getting a smaller project done by the end of the second week in August by figuring out how long it will take to get each task done....so by the end of it, three dozen copies of my portfolio will have gone out to three dozen theatres, and at as minimal of an expense as possible.

In addition, it has also caused me to be watching much less TV, which is both a blessing and a curse...call it a silver lining with a cloud...

No comments: