Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back just to leave again...

Montauk was amazing, and just what I needed to recharge...and I got to spend the entire week with the missus...which leads me to:

Molly, my girlfriend - we've been together as long as I've had this project going, I love her dearly.  I would be happy to post her picture, but will refrain from doing so until I get her permission to do so.  be aware behind every bit of progress with this project, is her continued love and support.  I figured, though, that it was time to acknowledge her part in all of this.

I also leave at the end of the week to finish rehearsals for a re-mount of a show I designed in February - and I'll be back Monday...progress will be made this week, however, starting tomorrow morning.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Jen said...

And cheers back to you! Glad you got to spend some quality time with Molly.