Monday, August 27, 2007

Commitments...

Realizing, as I look through these posts, that I have not been in action the way I wish I was about the bookstore - It's trickles here and there.  but I also have to put into account that I've had a lot of things on my plate, one of which will be done as of Wednesday  - my current portfolio. However, i also have a show coming up that will keep e busy through the middle of September, starting the 2nd - so don't expect to hear anything from me, as I have a prior commitment.

Taking a lot of projects on is difficult, especially when you don't know who to give what in order to get it done quicker.  is there someone who could take over part of the business plan?  someone who would know how much things cost?  Perhaps a new e-mail to Andy might help...

No comments: