Saturday, September 22, 2007

Creating a plan...to keep moving forward.


Ironically, the very thing I've been putting off is the key to getting things done.

Along with being occupied with other projects, I hadn't sat down to create the list of what I needed to get done to move forward (planning my work) - and, as a result, once again, it's kept me from making progress.
And it's not just making the big chores list, but also splitting it into the small chores list - the laundry list that can be done piece by piece, in no particular order.  and if those tasks still seem too big, it can be split into something smaller..until, even if it is 1000 tasks, they are all manageable.  like a 1000 piece puzzle, it will get easier as you go along.  so the next post will be that list...by section/subject, from the basic to the specific...reverse engineer what needs to be done.

No comments: