Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pushing Ahead...and quite a few Breakthroughs

Well, as I have not yet made this blog public, I am basically talking to myself...if I get into action, though, it will not be long.

After the initial postcard market research, I received a slew of comments...most of which have actually be quite helpful and inspiring..and has allowed me to become present to what the neighborhood may want.

The main wall I have been coming up against, however, has been money and time: the time it takes to put together the business plan, and the money that needs to come about, in one way or another - plus the fact that time spent on putting the bookstore together is time not spent on the day job, earning money and allowing me to work on this project. All I ask of you, dear reader, is to not let this be my reason for not making this happen.

More in an adjacent post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.